Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Learn what are Neuro-linguistic Programming are and how they can be applied to an auditing engagement.
· Learn the core precepts of each method as this practicum followed by the intensive allows you to learn the eight core tools followed by one on one coaching and group exercises to achieve mastery.
· Complete guided practice and case studies how to use them during audit engagements.
· Achieve mastery at using these tools and techniques to boost your effectiveness as an auditor to produce better audit results, better audit relationships, and be more effective in your workplace.
· Learn an audit framework to create support for these tools within your organization.
· Be able to work with anyone in any audit situation no matter what circumstance, emotional state, or resistance.
Each topic listed below will be followed by an actual exercises, case studies and/or situation simulations to cement the concept and essential skill.
Day 1, Part 1: What is Neuro-linguistic Programming and How Do You Successfully Use It During an Audit
· Why is neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is not just for sales any longer and being used across business worldwide
· What is neuro-linguistic programming and what outcomes does it produce?
· How to use NLP to realize your goals and objectives during an audit
· How to use NLP to get the most out of your client and audit team
· How to use NLP to achieve audit excellence
Day 1, Part 2: The Core 8 Practices
· Mastering rapport building with anyone
· Achieving optimal communication based on Metaprograms & Using words to get results with anyone
· Leading auditees to performance (without violating any audit guidelines)
· Giving feedback to fuel improvement
· Coaching your audit team and customer to peak performance
· Handling difficult people
· Overcoming barriers to audit finding closure
Day 2, Part 3: Using NLP in an Auditing Program
· How to utilize NLP principles during an audit or within an audit program
· How to use NLP to understand your client
· How to build rapport during each step of the audit (framework)
· How to anchor positive emotions during an audit
· How to inspire and motivate your audit team and audit clients to be successful
· How to give feedback to fuel improvement
· Coaching your client and team for peak performance
· Handling difficult people on your audit team and during an audit
Day 2, Part 4: Master 8 Skills and Build your Plan
· Group and one on one coaching to master the 8 skills
· Build out the framework for where and how you will use each tool during audits in your organization