Tali Ploetz is an industry recognized expert in Governance, Risk, Internal Audit, Fraud and Compliance. Her personal mission is to provide practical training and advice designed to strengthen team member skillsets and improve corporate internal control environments to ultimately prevent issues / internal control breakdowns.
GoldSRD clients will benefit from her executive perspective, which provides a strong foundation geared specifically toward moving risk, compliance and internal audit team members to the next level.
• Experienced financial services executive leader
• Director for multiple for and non-profit Boards of Directors
• Experienced negotiator with federal examiners
• Recognized IIA All-Star Conference speaker
• Keynote speaker / master of ceremonies (emcee)
Ms. Ploetz has more than 27 years of financial services industry experience. Most notably as:
• Chief Compliance Officer for Think Finance
• SVP Enterprise Risk Management at Santander Consumer USA
• VP of Operations Audit, General Motors Financial Company
• VP of Internal Audit for Bank One, NA
Ms. Ploetz maintains multiple certifications: Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, and Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and Certified Treasury Professional. She’s a graduate from University of Texas at Arlington with dual degrees in Accounting and Marketing.