Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the importance of delivering results that utilize business acumen disciplines.
• • Explain how audit results impact an organization’s business objectives and operating processes.
• • Recognize the importance of critical thinking when developing and communicating audit results.
• • Recognize the communication needs of audit report readers and writers.
• • Review the components of the audit report.
• • Explore various reporting methods and formats.