Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Define existence, property ownership, and connections for an entity.
· Identify related transactions, fines, and liens.
· Examine and consolidate behavior related to an entity.
· Explore deep web databases.
· Refine search terms for specific results.
· Conduct open source analysis using advanced tools.
· Properly and report Open Source Findings
Identifying Open Sources
· Define Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
· Identify when to use open sources
· Examine available data sources
· Databases and resources
· Social media sources
· Refining searches and advanced tools
Analyze and Report
· Document Findings
· Deciding what’s admissible
· Reporting Findings