Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define cloud computing from an internal audit perspective.
• Explore the cloud-cybersecurity connection and the importance of classifying and assessing the cloud environment.
• Examine internal audit considerations regarding contract provisions and first- and third-party insurance.
• Describe cloud standards and guidelines, and how they affect an organization.
• Explain how to assess an organization’s liabilities when utilizing cloud solutions.