An Audit Report on Performance Measures at the Office of Injured Employee Counsel
Report Number 13-035
The Office of Injured Employee Counsel (Office) reported reliable results for all six key performance measures tested for fiscal year 2012. A result is considered reliable if it is certified or certified with qualification.
The following two key performance measures were certified for fiscal year 2012:
- Percentage of Injured Employees Reached About Their Rights and Responsibilities in the Workers’ Compensation System.
- Number of Injured Employees Reached About Their Rights and Responsibilities.
Four key performance measures were certified with qualification for fiscal year 2012. While the Office accurately reported the results for the performance measures, the Office should improve controls to ensure continued accuracy of the following performance measures:
- Number of Benefit Review Conferences with Ombudsman Assistance.
- Number of Contested Case Hearings with Ombudsman Assistance.
- Number of Injured Employees Prepared for an Appeal by an Ombudsman.
- Average Number of Days from the Date of Injury to the Date an Injured Employee Is Sent the Notice of Injured Employee Rights and Responsibilities in the Workers’ Compensation System.
Download the Acrobat
version of this report. (.pdf)